• 1/26/18 - Alfred you were a great help to me on this transaction and I appreciated all your advice and help. - Thad
• Liz V. Chichester, NY Sept. 1017 - As a first time buyer, I considered myself lucky to have Alfred at the helm. His diligence, work ethic, and keeping my best interest first, were paramount at each twist and turn. In addition, his knowledge of the area, the market and his network are so valuable!.....Principled and very personable...you won't find better!!
• 10/24/16 - I am a Realtor in Florida, but I knew that selling my house in Phoenicia would require a Realtor with knowledge, experience, and connections in the local market. Alfred Peavy and Ruth Gale Realty proved to be the perfect choice. Alfred was my “boots on the ground” in Phoenicia, helping to coordinate repairs, cleaning, yard work, and so many things that would be impossible from 1,100 miles away. Thank you Alfred Peavy for a quick and painless sale. Don Daley, Gainesville, FL
• Thanks for sticking with us and seeing the process through. I can't think of anyone who would have done things so thoroughly and diligently – or hung in there with us. It has also been nice to find a friend and someone I respect, both hard to find these days. - From: Robert G., Brooklyn, NY
• Once again Carl and I would like to thank you for all your help in our land sale. It made it so easy for us with all the difficulties that we encountered the last few years to be able to have complete confidence in you handling this part of our life. - From: Wendy C., Hunter, NY
• Alfred Peavy and Ruth Gale Realty were critical in finding our home. Alfred showed us a few houses, really listened to our feed back and then said “I think I have the place.” He did and it's our home today. He stayed engaged through closing, providing useful and candid views based on deep knowledge of the region. He's been an advisor and friend since. This is the broker experience you want to have. - From: Jonathan B., NY
• Dear Alfred - I just wanted to take a moment and express my gratitude for all you did in selling my mom's home. You always acted in a very professional manner as well as helping us keep our eyes on reality. In the very beginning you set a standard above your competition. You learned about the house, and where that product fit in with prospective buyers and very candid in your approach. With both my mom and I living out of state, you went above and beyond the typical realtor responsibilities. Whether it be putting in extra hours, picking up certain items or just making sure it was staged properly. I think the best way to express my feelings are I now have a new friend and if I had another home to sell, you certainly would be my first and only choice. You're an asset to your profession and the community, which I know you care so much about. - From: Mike B
• 11/28/16: Selling our house has been one of the hardest things we have ever done. We could not have done without your guidance and help all along the way. Thanks so much for everything from the bottom of our hearts. - Amy Berson-Sayers
• Looking for a house in Bearsville/Woodstock area, Faye was the third real estate agent I contacted. And finally someone got it! She listened to what I was looking for, only showed me options that met my criteria and was within my budget. I had some of the best years of my life in the house she found for me and she was essential in establishing a network in the area, from plumber to art events. - Danny Christensen
• Faye Storms has a unique knack for matching property and buyer. She found a house that was perfect for my husband and I (she showed it to us the day it was listed!). We then listed our former house with Faye to sell, and in three days we signed a binder with our buyers.
• Faye, We wanted to thank you for the effort you put into selling our house. You brought many prospective buyers and ultimately found the perfect match. We welcomed your attentiveness, patience and knowledge. Regards, The Bells
• I had the pleasure of doing business with Faye Storms. I was pre-approved for a loan in early spring 2012 and after she showed me a number of houses on the market, I asked if she could research a property I had seen over the years that seemed to be neglected. Within a week she had the owners' information and sure enough they wanted to sell! One week later we had a signed binder and in less then three months I got the keys to my first home. Faye made sure all parties moved along in a timely manner. She kept me organized and there were never too many questions she wasn't more than happy to answer. She made a difficult process friendly and informative. She has great knowledge of the Catskill region and all the unique aspects of life there. She is a get it done stand up realtor who was recently elected to the town board. So it seems like I am not alone in knowing how great of a person Faye is. I highly recommend her if you are interested in owning in the Catskills. - Chris Eckert
• Faye really has helped my family not only buy a great home but has provided tremendous support in the "settling in" aspects of moving to a new area. She is very community and people oriented and this is reflected in the way she approaches her profession. I have called Faye with questions many times since we bought our home 2 years ago and she has consistently provided both information and insight. I feel very fortunate to have had Faye as our real estate agent! - Jane Hofverberg
• If I am correct, our house was the first house Faye sold. I am proud to be one of her first, as I can see she is becoming a very successful agent, and for good reason. Faye is very comforting and unpretentious, and she never blinked at our many requests for her to show us something, sometimes again and again. She had a knack for understanding what we were looking for, and worked hard and long bargaining with the seller who seemed like they would not budge an inch... but finally she got our price, and we got a great house! Thanks Faye! - From: Cindy
Jan 2018 - Rich Greenspan is a pleasure to work with. He’s knowledgeable, honest, hard-working, patient, and always responsive. He lets prospective buyers proceed at their own speed and according to their own desires. I can highly recommend him to anyone interested in buying property in the region. - Mitch K.
Dec. 2017 - Rich was very patient and took an interest in learning our likes and dislikes. He was responsive to our questions and concerns, encouraged us to find what we wanted without settling, and his easy-going style made working with him a pleasurable and comfortable experience. - Eric S.
Oct. 2017 - "I met Rich through somebody who used him previously and talked very highly of him and his laid back yet 'get it done' personality. He always responded right back to me and after looking at houses a few times we closed well below asking price. Would definitely recommend!" - Dan R.
Sept. 2017 - Rich Greenspan was the finest agent I have ever worked with. He found my family the ideal house for us to call our forever home. We were purchasing from out of town and he did everything possible to make it smooth as possible. He was knowledgeable and offered his expertise in many areas. I would highly recommend Rich to anyone interested in buying a home from an honest trustworthy agent, which is a rare trait. - Karen M.
• April, 2017 - Sara F: *Rich Greenspan is great! He found us the perfect Phoenicia cabin and navigated us through a tricky closing. His love of the area is contagious and his knowledge impressive. I give his card to everyone in Brooklyn looking for a little spot in the woods.*
Dec. 2017 - Kim D, West Shokan, NY - I worked with Amy to buy a long-term rental property in Shandaken, NY. My first phone call was returned immediately, and Amy was available to show the property shortly afterwards. All throughout the process, she was available to talk, meet, or do extra research. I particularly liked her enthusiasm for the house, and her personable nature when dealing with the sellers and me. She was always patient, knowledgeable, and reassuring. I highly recommend working with Amy on either side of a real estate transaction.